Tuesday 16 October 2007

Study study study

Hello everyone..

got some thoughts straightened out so i think i can manage to be stable for a while..

anyhow.. some pictures taken from the library yesterday afternoon.. just my luck.. the first time i decide to sit by the window it rains ha..















But then it got beautiful again....















I was hoping people wouldn't notice some geek taking pictures out the window.. (Like i was taking some pictures of ghosts.. )

鬼啊!!!


But anyhow.. This part of a song came to my mind yesterday..
Who am I?
That the voice that calms the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Okay back to work.. its surprisingly empty in the library tonight.. must be some great conspiracy.. the science library isn't supposed to be quiet and empty. its supposed to be full of muggers.. There's a disturbance in the force.

And i should add myself to the number of muggers.. back to work.. test on friday bleah.. wish me luck!

No comments: