Thursday 4 October 2007

I'm tired...

I think i'm tired.. like really tired..

I need a break on sunday.. I suggest going someplace for coffee, chilling and reading a book. Who's with me? I suggest TCC at City Hall.

On a nicer side note, I attended the first day of Creation Conference 2007..

I don't know how long the link will last but oh well..

It was seriously refreshing, to see that there is concrete empirical evidence for some of the things suggested in the Bible, like a sudden flood, and that some processes need not have taken as long as we previously imagined.

I'm just tired though, had a horrible quantum test in the morning. Project to submit by tomorrow.

Do tutorial first..

I am seriously going for the coffee thing.. or maybe there's another alternative, like chill in church.. but i need some quiet with soft music.. i can do the music thing in my room, but there are too many textbooks and sets of lecture notes everywhere.. I think I get stressed just walking into my room.

Aahhhh...

Maybe i should take some time to spend with the Lord first..

No comments: