Wednesday 24 October 2007

The heat is on

Alllright..

Exams start on the 24th of November. Thats in 31 days. NUS kids will know that this is now double digit week.. Week 10.. It signifies the beginning of the end haha..

Lessons aren't over.. but i'm already beginning to mug. This involves cutting lessons that don't help much, and forcing my mind to fully understand everything myself. I think lectures are great.. you can see for yourself how the thing unravels and stuff.. but some things.. you gotta sit down with a book and thrash out the details on your own..

I think for science subjects it means more if you understand stuff on your own, and if you are able to actually explain stuff to someone who has no idea what you're learning. That's what learning is right?

Argh. Blasted material. Need my brain to work faster.

Oh haha on another note.. i went for a run on monday night.. I almost stomped on a frog that dashed out onto the pavement like 3 steps in front of me.. Then it started raining.. ugh..

Being random today.. kinda tired.. i'll try to update more often..

No comments: