Tuesday 28 October 2008

Counting....

Haha I really gotta put this up...

This morning the prof was talking about Euclid's lemma... and he flashed some picture and said how he came up with some discoveries that we are familiar with.. like Euclidean space, and Euclidean geometry...

and a little caption said he lived during 300BC or around there..

Prof 'So, he lived a long time ago, this is 300BC.... Some people ask me if he is still alive.'

O_O

University undergraduates!

The future of our nation!!!

-_-''


On a side note i have spent an entire day on FF7 to see that it is a very good game but i will destroy my finals if i continue seeing how good the game is. Thus I have put it in a secure place and will keep mugging.

Sigh.

I was THIS close to buying a gamepad.

onward.

No comments: