Thursday 18 December 2008

Holidays

Now that my exams + IPPT + wisdom tooth extraction phase I + YPM camp is all over, I finally taste the holidays.

I have since
1) Rearranged my room
2) Gone for a buffet
3) Bought a second hand electric guitar for 100 bucks (it doesn't sound too bad actually)
4) Bought clothes (including a pair of Levi's. They have a promo going on . Do check it out)
5) Cleared some junk from my room
6) Went for Karaoke


I need to
1) Think about Christmas. (not the philosophy of Christmas. I need to think of what i'm going to do for Christmas.)
2) Settle my internship nonsense.
3) Plan my next few weeks
4) Find out about paintball :)

So far so good...

Oh yes.
I am declaring my fast from
1) coffee
2) needless internet
3) too much sugar
for this holiday period

I will also resolve to
1) run 3 times a week
2) do 30 situps a day
so as to get 400 bucks from the gahmen. I got 200 bucks for my silver.. But as the song goes.. THERE MUST BE MORE THAN THIS. So i want my money. :D

By the way today is day 4 of my coffee abstinence. You guys can note my behaviour and tell me if it helps.

If you guys haven't noted, yes i'm back to fixing things in my life. Hmn. Optimisation problem..

Euler-Lagrange equation anyone?

Onward.

No comments: