Tuesday 5 August 2008

Redang

I didn't say much about this, but I almost lost my phone on my trip!

We woke up at about 7 in the morning after an all-night bus trip, and I groggily followed samson out of the bus, almost tripping on myself, when suddenly I had a mental alarm go off in my head

CRAP!

something's wrong.

what's wrong?

i don't know.

something isn't quite right.


The moment I patted my hands on my side pockets I knew what had happened.. I left my phone on the bus seat..

But to cut a long story short, I had kinda given up on the phone and made up my mind to still have a good time.. We were walking around waiting before checking in when suddenly we spotted one of the guys who was on our bus

"Hey one of you left your phone on the bus right? Yeah its with me wait here.."

whoa. Thats like.. 1 in a million...

I won't spoil the testimony, but I'll just show some pictures.















The wind is amazingly strong on the top deck of the boat, but Calvin's hair is impeccable. Calvin is seriously the coolest man.....
















The great naval general Samson inspects his boat.
















This one doesn't quite need a caption.















Guys before snorkelling
















Girls before snorkelling
















The cool guy (Calvin not me) in action again
















Chilling at the beach listening to the live band















Estella looking like she's about to be kissed by a toilet brush.






























The weirdest ferry ride on the planet, only because of the videos they played during the ride. Yuck. I want to dip my head in dettol.

But all in all it was a great trip.. The sand is really amazing and you'll start to wonder why you even bothered bringing slippers..

If only I stayed in a place like that..

No comments: