Wednesday 12 March 2008

What the.

I will now fume and rant. So I'd appreciate no tags regarding this. Prayers are definitely appreciated...

Why does cold hard logic seem so inadequate when you deal with people..
Every time I apply my mind to something I seem to leave out the most obvious and the most trivial.

How come it is so easy to hurt the very people you don't want to hurt.
How come it is so easy to destroy something you want to repair.

How come I have to receive that mail tonight, when I have a test tomorrow.

Does trying to do the right thing, in an emotionless way imply a fresh wave of pain? Or is it simply impossible to shut out the emotions in doing things right, such that the pain was simply the thing I was trying to avoid?

Lord please change me. Let me do things right. Please. Please. Please.

No comments: