Monday 24 March 2008

The Return of the IBMac

Heyhey, my laptop is back! and yes they changed the motherboard..

So I should be able to abuse it anew.. But I take good care of it, I leave it on all week and subject it to a full antivirus test every weekday night at 2am. Not to mention its always nice and hot since my laptop cooler is at home. Okay maybe thats why its dying haha..

Anyhow its back to assignments and homework and tutorials and whatnot..

Oh yes. Plan for holidays, zhng the room (again). This time, mega-table under the bed. People like Mandia should know what I'm talking about.
Then I can rearrange the books and stuff..
Then, I can install the symbol that represents all of academia.



The one.
The only.
The White Board.



And all will fear me!


Maybe the laptop withdrawal has taken its toll..

No comments: