Sunday 16 December 2007

Deeper reflections

To be very honest I've been thinking about relationships.. And I guess you could call it girl-crazy but thats not really the point.. Its not about girls.. Its more about ME.

Yup! I get to be self centred here.. But my reflections have been on a few things..

Whether i think i need a 'person'.. The answer is yes.

Whether i'm ready for a 'person'.. The answer is no.

Why I'm not ready.. The answers are numerous.

How to be ready.. The answer is God.

Indeed, only God can fix me. I will walk with that limp. I will see things around me and get affected by that scar. I will cry when I need to. I will cry knowing He is near, and that He holds me close. And I will continually give up what I need to.

Psa 147:1-4
(1) Praise Jehovah; for it is good to sing praises to our God; for praise is delightful and becoming.
(2) Jehovah builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel.
(3) He heals the broken-hearted, and binds up their wounds.
(4) He appoints the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names.

No comments: