Wednesday 26 September 2007

Mozilla Firefox

Hello, due to aaron's complaint of popups i have decided to do some publicity for my internet browser..

Mozilla Firefox!!

This net browser, although slower to startup than IE, does a fantastic job of blocking popups and ads..

Firefox is open-source, and that means that geeky people can create programs to install onto Firefox, allowing for added functionality. I had a weather forecast module installed into Firefox at one point. They have things like Gmail checkers and youtube clip downloaders. I'm using a add-on to save-state when i shut down my browser/computer.. so you can actually resume what you were surfing before.. You can actually install themes too, to change the look of your browser window. My laptop has a really small screen, so i'm using a theme called Littlefox.. it has smaller sized buttons so as to accomodate more surfing space.

Seriously, with options like this, IE7 really appears pathetic.

Did I mention? Firefox works for the OSX also. If you absolutely HAVE to have the Safari look for your browser there are themes to install, or try Camino, from Mozilla too.

I only use IE for my NUS email..

Change to firefox!

haha
Mel

No comments: