Tuesday 25 September 2007

Awesome burden

Hello everyone. The tone of this post will be a bit more subdued. I am in the midst of writing a proposal, probably the most important write-up of my life, and yet not directly impacting my future.

I think i gave myself too short a timeline. I have till saturday to finish it. This impacts a lot of what is going on in a certain group of people around me.

Why am I writing this? I think that its the right thing to do. I think that it must be done, for some of us to all agree on certain things, and thereafter move ahead and proceed with the correct steps.

Pray for me, as I focus all my will and all my brain into this writeup. I want to write it lovingly and sternly. I want to convey the importance of the issues, and yet be compassionate.

Lord give me strength.

Mel

No comments: