Wednesday 28 April 2010

Quick reflection

I have a few hours to go before my first graduate module exam - PC5210 Advanced Dynamics, and I just feel I have to say a few things before I go back to casting my spells.

I actually understand it.

No shit right? I mean, what one earth do we go to school for? But all these convoluted equations that hit you quick and hard, look absolutely HORRIBLE. Not to mention, that everything folds back onto itself. They start somewhere and then show that the answer has repercussions in so many different places.

AND ALL THE EQUATIONS LOOK THE SAME.

But anyhow...

I am now forced to be brave and study now, and it turns out that when you stare hard enough, the goats will actually die.

wait.

i mean when you stare hard enough the equations start to make some sense.

No comments: