Tuesday 6 April 2010

End of this undergraduate journey

Soooo here it is.. I finally got my graduation letter saying all the stuff about having some degree conferred on me and whatnot (even though technically I graduated in November 2009). I have to say that i didn't really feel much upon opening the letter.. After all I'm still doing modules and going to school, trying to figure out things and get my assignments done..

I guess I never really took the time to let go and take a break in December. I was busy scurrying around doing up my M.Sc. application forms and sorting out stuff for YPM Camp 2009.

A lot has happened to me over the past few years, ever since I joined science orientation week with some really fun people in 2006, and then found myself a Physics major all of a sudden.

So far I have

1) made great friends

2) broken up once

3) kept some promises

4) broken others

5) been confused by many theories

6) understood as many of the above theories i could

7) detected my desperate lack of mathematical skill

8) tried to fix it by pursuing a second major in Mathematics

9) some reasons to celebrate

10) many reasons for regret


bittersweet. oh so bittersweet.

No comments: