Thursday 18 June 2009

Day dunnowhat

I have decided to stop counting days (cause there was no internet in Vegas and in the Grand Canyon)


Anyhow i have to state that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. (NO I DIDN'T GET MARRIED)


And the Grand Canyon is absolutely breathtaking. Nothing really explains how the colours shift as the sun rises over the canyon nor how the winds gust and blow, threatening to suck the body heat out of us as we desperately try to operate our cameras with numb fingers. Its supposed to be summer, but its been raining for a month in the canyon.. We woke up at 4 to catch the sunrise, but the cloud cover scattered the light all over..

Food has not been much of a problem, everyone seems to be having a healthy appetite. No digestive problems..

Interpersonal issues have been settled quite well.. Seems to be a good balance of power in our 5-man party..

Timings have all been met.. There is an awesome discipline within the group.. We just have been tiring ourselves out a lot.. We decided to skip the sunrise at the canyon this morning just to rest.

Good choice it was, it was super cloudy and it rained on us when we went on a ranger talk about fossils..


Photos to come up.. I don't have a lot cause I forgot one battery charge phase for my cameras. I'll try to upload my friends' pics someday..

Someday, I'll come back to the canyon for more than a week.

Onward.

No comments: