Thursday 1 May 2008

Family Day

It was kinda fun, in a way, but also a let down in a way..

But i'm glad i took part, overall? It was my motivation to be running even through my studying.. And it kept me from getting sian.. Although i think for future family days i will just go down for a fun jog and nothing more.. I'm getting too old for this kind of intense stuff...

My motto for this semester is "看开一点". Yes. You don't get marks for stressing, but you get marks for showing your understanding. So rather than spend time freaking out, 看开一点, and go have a nice cup of tea. Then as you sit down, ask yourself "what else do I not understand?" Then attack your notes relentlessly.

Anyhow. i think i injured my left arm pushing off the 100m..

Pausing to think on the train made me realise that i have a million and one things to do after my exams, so thats kinda fun as well...

So remember, kiddos... 看开一点, or its NUS (No Use Studying)..

No comments: