Tuesday 6 November 2007

before i start cramming

Finally.. my internet connection seems to be slightly more reliable now..

Won't be on MSN cause i deleted it.. I'll be back after my exams..

Now to post some pictures i've been meaning to post for a long time..

Firstly, New Balance Realrun..
































The coolest thing about the run was that they actually printed my name on my tag!! How cool is that.. They gave us all a chip too, to record our time.. I didn't run very fast.. Spent a lot of time waiting for Fabius.. *frown* lesson learnt.. next time we go for runs, we just do our own thing.. it costs too much to be waiting for each other.. Completed 10km in 1:13:25.. which is kinda slow..

Next... Chen Ming in operation
















we were solving maths in the physics lab.. er yeah it sounds weird.. but the lab has an abundance of white boards haha.. and yes sarah the marker comes in handy..

And lastly my latest purchase, the Creative Zen 2GB

















Its only 2Gb, cost me 149.. but its small, and light.. has inbuilt speakers and they have a little stand for you to put the player in, to focus the sound in a certain direction.. cute if you want to use it in the office or something.. but otherwise not really that useful.. the earphones dangling are the Crossroads X3 i posted up earlier.. so far i think Samson has heard the quality.. I should have taken a picture of his face when he was listening to it.. haha.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

righty.. thats all for an update.. take care everyone.. back to my physics immersion..

No comments: